- This round is an extension of the previous 2 rounds but is significantly different as we only want to fund a single project to its conclusion.
- The conclusion must be a public sharing of the work for which a charge can be made
- We have already funded 24 projects at different levels of financial support.
- The Production Exchange will bear the cost of using TPE TV to share the result of the work whether in video, audio or any other format with which the work can be disseminated.
- If the work cannot be disseminated using TPE TV or the website the cost of public sharing must be built into the project budget.
- The fund is targeted at supporting clients of the agency and is intended to provide opportunity for other clients of the agency to be participants in the funded project.
- The fund is intended to be light touch and non-bureaucratic with the application process being as streamlined as possible.
- The agency’s parent charity The Production Exchange has identified a further sum of £1,500 from the Fore RAFT fund to be set aside for Round 3.
- We continue to seek further trust fund contributions, private donation and commercial investment to grow the fund.
- This round seeks to fund a single project which may be an existing project that we have already funded or could be a new project. There is no preference at this stage for which type of project will be funded.
- Any current client of The Production Exchange Management is eligible to make an application.
- The project proposal must utilise a minimum of 5 TPE Management clients including the proposer.
- Outside practitioners may also be used but we would expect you to look first at the client base that the agency represents to take part.
- All practitioners, clients and non-clients must be paid at a minimum of £125 per day. A project which does not pay the practitioners at this rate will not be funded.
- Projects that can be considered need to be in what are described as the Arts and Cultural Industries exemplified, but not limited to - Theatre, Dance, Film, TV, Audio, Literature, Music, Combined Arts. We cannot fund projects that are in the Heritage, Museums or Libraries sectors unless the project uses one of the disciplines listed above as a major component.
- There is a total amount of £1,500 available to fund this project. It can be used as part of a greater fund as long as the project fulfils the other eligibility criteria listed above.
- We will expect you to credit The Production Exchange in all marketing and/or public facing material about the project.
- If, in the future, the project is developed further we would expect you to inform us of the development and talk to us about how The Production Exchange can remain a partner in the project’s development.
- We would be very keen for project ideas and participants to be as diverse as possible. In particular, we are hopeful that the project will encourage some of our clients that are members of the ethnically diverse, disabled and LGBTQI communities to participate or to be involved.
- If you would like to discuss a potential application call Colin Blumenau on 07748 644308 or 01462 743772.
- Using the form below please apply in writing to Clients’ Project Support Fund by email by midday on Friday 12th February 2021. We will let you know if you’ve been successful by no later than Friday 19th February 2021.
- Email your application and any supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org