Lynn has worked extensively as an actress/singer in regional theatres, on national and international tours and at the Edinburgh Festival - with some forays into television and more into radio which she loves. She has a wealth of experience running community theatre groups and workshops across all ages and abilities. She also works as a storyteller and runs two Natural Voice choirs.
Non acting employment History 1996 - 2011
- Head of Learning at Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds
- Community Producer at New Wolsey, Ipswich.
- Freelance project including Arts Council England funded work with Learning Disabled adults
- Heritage Lottery Fund funded youth and community heritage projects.
- Developed and programmed the Pulse Fringe Festival, an ACE supported showcase for new work between 2004 and 2007.
- Project administration and workshop leading for National Theatre Education’s ‘Word Alive’ and ‘Primary Shakespeare’ projects;
- Co-director of Libra Theatre for disabled adults in Cambridge Motherhood x 2